You’ve been to those other websites where they promise you that you’ll be making thousands of dollars in a few days and over $10,000 a month in three to four months, yet you’re still trying to figure out how to get started five months later. All you want is to learn how to earn a few extra dollars a month to help pay the bills. Hopefully, by the end of the year, you will be able to quit your job.
Yet, time and time again, you’re still trying to figure out how to make it all work out so you can make your first dollar. Here at P9NW, our number one goal is your success. We provide you with the information and courses to help you figure everything out. We show you the tools you need, the tools you should have, and the tools that will give you the extra edge – but only after you make enough money to make a profit.
My name is Jim Davis, and I’ve been in your position. I started internet marketing in the late 90s, and in the beginning, it was a lot wilder than it is now. Not much information to help you get started, and the snake-oil salesmen were running rampant. You didn’t know who was telling you the truth or who was working a scam.
I bought hundreds of products that promised to train you to make a full-time living online and earn six to seven figures yearly. So many of those products were nothing but snake-oil garbage, but a few gems taught you what you needed to know.
The legit marketers are still around today and provide some of the best advice and lessons you can find. P9NW, through our Affiliate News Report, will share only the best with you.
You work hard for your money, and we don’t want you to waste it on garbage. We also don’t want to make money at your expense. Far too many marketers only care about themselves and if they make money. You deserve only the best, including learning to start an online business for as little out-of-pocket expense as possible.
P9NW will show you what you need to get started, so you don’t waste money paying for things you don’t need in the beginning. Many of the items in other courses tell you everything initially, but that’s not the case.
Let me end with a warning. Avoid the following:
- Webinars: Most of these today are modern-day infomercials. If you’re old enough, you’ll remember the late-night TV “shows” set up to look like talk shows where the host pretends to interview people. The only goal was to pitch the wonders of the product and then make a sales pitch at the end of the program. Most modern-day webinars are just that. They teach nothing. Drop a few breadcrumbs to pique your interest, build curiosity, and flame desire. But you must buy the product to find out what it actually does.
- Pushbutton Products: Nothing is pushbutton. Everything involves work on your part. That includes learning the product, setting it up for personal use, and many other things making it less pushbutton ready.
- Set-It-And-Forget-It: Everything needs attending in the beginning. Once a website is up and running and fully automated, it takes less daily interaction, but it still needs a monthly overview. Looking for hacking signs, checking to ensure all links are working, and checking on sales and complaints.
- Anyone Can Do It: Sure, anyone can do it, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Everything has a learning curve. You must read the directions, set up the software or website, and get traffic to your sales page.
- Upload It To Your Site: Sure, that’s step one, but you need to know the product you’re selling. You don’t want to be selling garbage. You need to be able to answer questions if someone on your mailing list asks questions. And you need to make sure the sales page meets all legal requirements.
Starting any business takes work. That includes online business. The only difference is that you can usually start an online business for less money than a physical one. But they both take work. Anyone that tells you it’s easy is just looking for your hard earn cash. Even starting in affiliate marketing takes work in the beginning. Do you drive, or have a hobby or sport you’re really good at? Did you start off knowing how to do it? Were you great at it the day you started? No! You had to learn the rules, how to handle yourself, train the muscle memory, and you had to practice, practice, practice. After a few years, you can drive a car, play that sport, and do the hobby without thinking. The say goes for affiliate marketing and running an online business. In the beginning, it will take reading directions, studying, and work. Later it will be easy, and you should be able to make it your full-time income.